Saturday, February 18, 2017

A New Blog

Blogger has been good to me....the years I've shared here have been amazing and I've met some wonderful people!  So please don't leave without coming over to sweetmelaniedesign.com.  It's been a dream of mine to have my own web page, and some day to be able to sell some things too.  So this new adventure is the beginning of my dream coming true! 

I'll keep posting and sharing my web page for a few months here, to make sure everyone knows.  I don't want to lose any of you and I'm hoping that communicating with everyone will be a lot easier than it has been here.

Thanks everybody for being in my life...I love you all dearly!



2 comments:

  1. You know I would follow you anywhere!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola querida hna melanie, me alegro muchísimo por ti. Deseo con todo mi corazón, que en esta nueva andadura ,te vaya todo súper bien, con la ayuda santa y buena de Dios. Muchos besitos, Dios te bendiga 😙😙

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in...I love hearing from you! Hugs, Melanie